Element Universal Construction Panels
- General DetailsThe universal construction panel was the first product in the ELEMENT product range and has proven itself as a moisture resistent substrate for many decades. These panels are fit for any sized dimension with ranges from 4mm to 30mm Thickness
- A glass fibre fabric that is embedded on both sides between two mortar layers, guarantees a high degree of stability.
- The cemented mortar coating is an optimum substrate, as tile adhesives, plasters and sealing compounds all adhere well.
- Due to its chemical properties, the material does not provide breeding ground for fungus, i.e. it is mould-resistant.
Reliable on the wall
Ten thicknesses from 4 mm to 100 mm allow any use on walls: Directly on the wall, on stud frames or as a compensation layer over old tiles.
Creative in design
Thicker panels are suitable for the design of e.g. platforms, shelves and racks.
Strong on the floor
The sturdy coating enables floor use with many benefits:
- Easier an quicker height levelling
- Additional drying times as for screed are not required
- Decoupling effect e.g. on cracked substrates
- Heat-insulating, therefore well suitable in combination with underfloor heating (energy savings!)
- Order Enquiry
- Product Video